Hello friends and happy Saturday!
Today’s post is something out of my norm. Almost everyday this week, either myself or my husband encountered some sort of road problems. These problems seem to be so common nowadays and it just sucks to be part of this world that doesn’t have a care to whoever they displease.
Last night, as I was laying in bed, I wanted to express how I feel about these types of situation and how people handle some certain things on the road or in public in general. So I decided, why not write about my pet peeves? I have a lot of them but I choose to write just my top 10.
10. Loud chewing or when people chew with their mouths open.
9. Spitting while the car is moving.
8. Dragging their feet while they walk.
7. People who don’t cover their mouths when coughing.
6. People who say “ew” about the food on YOUR plate.
5. People who take food from YOUR plate without even asking.
4. The word “like” in every sentence.
3. When people clip their nails in public.
2. People who don’t use their indicators when switching lanes.
1. People who don’t wave back, when you went out of your way to let them in. (uhmmm, thanks??)
I seriously can go on for days about all of my pet peeves but I’ll take ten for now. These are just some of the things that people think it’s okay to do whether in public or anywhere. I’m not perfect but I try to do less of these things. Some of these you can just rub off your shoulder but others can deliberately drive you nuts.
How many of these are your pet peeves too? I want to hear your pet peeves in the comments below.