** This is a sponsored post.
Now that Mother’s Day is over, we focus on how great the men are in our lives. Yes, I am talking about the D-A-D-S that we love so much.
Finding the right present for Dad can be daunting sometimes but fear not, I have found a website that has great selections of all things Daddy stuff.
My Gift Stop is an online shop offering luxury goods that are dedicated to give back to society, donating every 5% of every sale to the global medical relief non profit, Direct Relief. If you are looking for a place to shop for that last-minute Father’s Day or Graduation gift, whether for men or women, My Gift Stop has the best selection of luxury items at incredible prices.
Check out some of my chosen favorites from the website and read until the end to get a chance of winning a $300 gift card!
These are all so stunning and something that Dad will surely like for Father’s Day. No worries, I’m not ending this post without throwing in some discount for my readers! Save some money when you use my code: NIKKIKATONA and this personal link.
- No purchase necessary.
- One participant will win a $300 Gift Card to MyGiftStop.com. All other participants will receive a 10% off coupon via email good towards any products.
- Open to domestic and international individuals aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- Entry closes on Friday June 29th, 2018 at 11:59PM EST
- Winner will be selected in random on Monday July 2nd, 2018.
- Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to add mygiftstop.com to your safe list.
- Prize unclaimed after 48 hours from notification is forfeited and My Gift Stop reserves the right to select another winner.
- Winner agrees to allow My Gift Stop to publish his/her name with home city and state as a giveaway winner and to promote future giveaways and promotions.
- Participant agrees that his/her email will be added to our email newsletter to receive private sales, new product updates, and other marketing emails. Email is never sold or shared. Participant may unsubscribe from newsletter at any time.
Join the contest by clicking the photo below.