** Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Easter everyone and hope you had a fun celebration with your family!
Now that Easter has to come to it’s end, we now shift our focus to the next celebration coming up in May – Mother’s Day!
Is it just me or it seems like every month we celebrate something 😂
“Mom”, “Mommy”, “Mama”, “Mother”…. how ever do we call them, there’s always one universal language we all speak, LOVE. Mom’s were always the strength and the light of the family. What ever will we do without them in our lives. Growing up with no siblings and raised by a single Mom, I have a lot of respect for her. I could not imagine how she managed to raise me by herself without asking help from anyone. I salute not just single Moms out there but to every Mom in the world.
You give so much yet ask so little in return. You deserve not just a single day of pampering and celebration but every day of your life.
During this special occasion, we usually take my Mom out for dinner. Some people do the same, some give gifts and some do both. I take days and tons of research to get the perfect gift. I have compiled a gift guide that my Mom would personally like.
- Livedeal Reversible Sequins Mermaid Pillow
- Always Remember You Are Braver Than You Think 4×6 Wall Plaque
- Mom’s Best Coffee Mug – I’m Your Favorite Child
- Alex and Ani Womens Key To My Heart Charm Bangle
- 8 USA Made Bath Bombs Gift Set
- Pure Body Naturals Pure Therapeutic Grade Top 6 Essential Oil Basic Sampler Kit
- Spafinder Wellness 365 Gift Cards – E-mail Delivery
Hope this gift guide will help you find the perfect gift for the most special person in our lives. ❤